I made you a playlist of my favorite songs.
I hate to even call them songs. They’re more like friends who’ve helped me at different times in life. They’re also just good company if you’re alone, or throwing a dinner party, painting, driving, whatevering.
I hope you enjoy.
My Favorite Songs
Listen now on
- New American Language – Dan Bern
- Nashville – David Mead
- Glory Bound – Martin Sexton
- Guiding Light – Foy Vance
- The Valley – Ethan Gruska
- You’re the Storm – The Cardigans
- All Mixed Up – Red House Painters
- Know How – Kings of Convenience
- The Luxury of Knowing – Lori McKenna (not available on Apple Music/iTunes)
- Gotta Have You – The Weepies